This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Mirakl is seeking a Talent Acquisition Apprentice to contribute towards their recruitment efforts. The apprentice will support the full cycle recruitment process for various permanent business roles and take ownership of recruiting interns. They will be responsible for creating a solid and measurable recruiting process, executing the full cycle recruiting of internship campaigns, and implementing sourcing strategies to attract top candidates. The apprentice will also be involved in global recruiting projects and report on recruiting KPIs. The role requires pursuing a Master's degree in relevant fields, a structured and pragmatic approach to work, a passion for actively sourcing candidates, and excellent communication skills in both French and English.
- Assisting with the creation of a solid and measurable end-to-end recruiting process for various permanent business roles
- Executing the full cycle recruiting of our next internship campaign
- Planning and implementing the best sourcing strategy including headhunting to attract top candidates
- Providing a first-class candidate experience by building and maintaining great candidate relationships
- Being involved in global recruiting projects like optimizing recruitment processes
- Reporting of recruiting KPIs
- Pursuing Master's degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resource Management or other relevant fields of study
- Highly structured and pragmatic approach to work
- Passion for actively sourcing candidates and staying updated on recruiting trends
- Interest in technology recruitment
- Comfortable with high volume recruitment
- Goal-oriented and focused on delivering high-quality recruiting results
- Proactive with a "can do" attitude
- Digital native with proficiency in common tools (MS Office package, LinkedIn, Trello, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
- Apprenticeship salary based on profile
- Workplace that promotes well-being: breakfasts, sports and yoga classes, aperitifs, etc.
- Tailored induction program to develop skills quickly
- Empowering and progressive assignments to increase skills
- Opportunity to work with international teams
- Access to discounts from CSE (ticketing)
- Gymlib pass for a healthy mind and body
- Modern premises in the heart of Paris
- Swile meal ticket card
- Coverage of transport costs (Navigo at 50%, bicycle, etc.)
This is some text inside of a div block.