This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior HR Director at Cresco Labs, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Human Resources department for all retail Sunnyside dispensaries in Arizona and Illinois. Your role will involve consulting with business leaders on various HR areas such as performance management, talent assessment, recruitment, employee relations, labor relations, and legal compliance. Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources, you will play a key role in advancing talent initiatives and strengthening Cresco Labs' position as an employer of choice. This position offers the opportunity to work remotely with limited travel.
- Lead and develop direct reports to be consultative partners to assigned business groups
- Assess, prioritize, and distribute workload to develop the entire team
- Maintain and strengthen relationships to support company initiatives
- Drive performance management, compensation, and development activities within assigned business groups
- Strengthen company culture by aligning HR practices with company objectives and fostering a positive working environment
- Serve as primary HR contact for assigned business groups and union representatives during collective bargaining and grievance processes
- Act as a change leader when implementing change management strategies and initiatives
- Complete special projects and objectives, including data analysis, research, and delivering recommendations and results
- Have 10+ years of progressive HR experience with exposure to leadership consultation and development, learning and development, employee relations, and labor relations.
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K)-match program
- FSA/HSA programs
- LTD/STD options
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual discretionary bonuses
- Stock options
- Participation in employee discount program