We believe people should have the opportunity to love the work they do, so we’re on a mission to enable fulfilling careers for everyone. Teal provides community, guidance, and tools from first job through retirement. Our products help members figure out their next move, offer tips and advice on how to stand out during the job application process, or position themselves for growth at their current companies.
Have you successfully implemented a marketing strategy across the funnel? Do you get excited by reporting and showing how marketing drove key audiences to convert? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Finding the right job can be hard -- join us to help make it a little easier.
The marketing team at Teal is responsible for finding, onboarding, and retaining members using organic and paid channels. As a Growth Marketer at Teal, YOU will own Teal’s overall growth and performance marketing strategy.
As a Growth Marketer at Teal You Will:
- Be passionately member-focused and a champion for our community
- Oversee marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will develop campaign strategies, run tests, and own execution of the campaign from first touch through conversion
- Leverage data to understand our audiences across both paid and organic channels and identify scalable tactics for growth
- Design email marketing journeys and implement drip campaigns that engage members throughout the lifecycle
- Have command over proven growth channels while demonstrating conviction for testing emerging platforms
- Establish and be accountable for KPIs across organic and paid channels
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to share insights across the organization on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively across all teams, specifically product and marketing to assist with product launches
You Have Experience:
- Testing digital marketing channels and translating results into actionable insights
- Balancing short-term demands with long-term vision
- Experience working with in AdTech platforms
- Reporting in front of leadership and key partners
- Identifying gaps in a marketing strategy and proactively creating a solution
What Awesome Looks Like:
- At 1 month: We will have tested and identified the channels Teal will leverage to grow its brand and community
- At 3 months: We will have a predictable top of funnel to carry us through our next 6 months of growth
- At 6 months: We will be consistently acquiring 2,000+ members a month on to our platform
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work team
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 16 week paid parental leave
- 80% coverage of health insurance for full family, Commuter Benefits & 401K Benefits with company matching.
- Guaranteed 1 month severance if things don’t work out. You are trusting us with your career, we want you to know we take it seriously.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity & Harassment: (Come as you are. Feel welcome. Feel safe.) We are committed to safeguarding our workplace from all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, or family status. This commitment extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, interviewing, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.