This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Sales Representative to enhance insurance policy sales from our key partners. The role involves establishing connections with potential customers to generate qualified opportunities for our insurance agents. This position offers rapid career progression, with the aim of promotion within 4-6 months. Located in Columbus, Ohio, the Sales Representative will report to the insurance agency sales manager.
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective clients, overcome objections, and transfer qualified prospects to insurance agents.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients over phone, email, and text.
- Run sales process effectively with organized notes and tasks for follow-ups.
- Clearly articulate Matic value proposition to the consumer.
- Achieve sales targets for calls, transfers, conversion, and quality.
- Work with sales manager and trainer on licensing to become an agent.
- Ability to overcome objections and handle adversity
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Must be a passionate individual that can convey the value of our message clearly
- Strong written skills to craft creative emails
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment
- No college degree necessary
- Frequent team events like happy hours, game nights, volleyball/kickball teams
- Modern office environment with trendy HQ in downtown Columbus
- Ping pong tables
- Coffee/espresso bar
- Flavored water bar (sparkling or still)
- Ample opportunities for growth
- Fast-paced culture driven by quality, transparency, and fun
This is some text inside of a div block.