This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an HR Compliance Specialist to join our client's HR Global Compliance and Immigration team. This is a full-time contract position based in Santa Clara, CA, with remote options available. As the HR Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting both U.S. and International compliance programs, ensuring adherence to HR compliance and immigration requirements. You will serve as the main point of contact for managers, new hires, recruiters, existing employees, and the HR team regarding all HR compliance matters. Your role will involve administering onboarding programs, managing general compliance programs, and engaging with internal legal teams and external vendors to ensure government requirements are met.
- Administer HR compliance onboarding programs, including background check review, deemed export review, and I-9 review.
- Assist with the management of general compliance programs, including workers compensation, compliance trainings, and unemployment claims.
- Engage with internal legal teams and external vendors on government requirements for the above-mentioned programs.
- Understanding of current HR Compliance and Immigration requirements
- Knowledge of HR compliance onboarding programs, including background check review, deemed export review, and I-9 review
- Ability to assist with the management of general compliance programs, such as workers compensation, compliance trainings, and unemployment claims
- Experience engaging with internal legal teams and external vendors on government requirements for compliance programs
- Management of general compliance programs
- Workers compensation
- Compliance trainings
- Unemployment claims
- Engaging with internal legal teams and external vendors on government requirements
- Crafting internal guidelines, procedures, and communication for compliance programs
- Subject matter expert on I-9/E-Verify compliance
- Delivering internal training on I-9
- Auditing weekly I-9s for new hires
- Coordinating and maintaining compliance-based reporting
- Tracking appropriate Government Contract clearance
- Understanding of Data Privacy and GDPR regulations (bonus)
- Confidentiality and discretion are of utmost importance
This is some text inside of a div block.