This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an Event Technology Specialist to join our client's developer marketing events team at Nvidia. This role involves providing support for high-impact events worldwide, focusing on conceptualization and execution. The Event Technology Specialist will be responsible for assisting with system-related information and questions, evaluating and implementing technology providers, and identifying ongoing improvements to existing processes. Collaboration with various teams, including operations, creative services, technical, and marketing, is essential. This is a full-time contract position based in Santa Clara, CA, with the option for hybrid or remote work.
- Event technology support for upwards of 10,000 attendees assisting with system related information and questions.
- Work with team to evaluate, test and implement technology providers, including registration, content, exhibitor, housing, mobile app and onsite services for accuracy and functionality.
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements on existing system processes and procedures.
- Customize and produce reports as needed to communicate information to internal stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with operations, creative services, technical and marketing teams.
- Event technology support for upwards of 10,000 attendees
- Assisting with system related information and questions
- Evaluating, testing, and implementing technology providers
- Ensuring accuracy and functionality of registration, content, exhibitor, housing, mobile app, and onsite services
- Identifying and implementing ongoing improvements on existing system processes and procedures
- Customizing and producing reports as needed
- Working cross functionally with operations, creative services, technical, and marketing teams
- 2+ years of corporate experience
- Technical understanding and experience with systems and apps
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Available to travel for week-long periods
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift heavy boxes (30+ lbs.)
- Equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer
This is some text inside of a div block.