This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team at BillionToOne. As a TPM, you will be responsible for managing IT projects and roadmap in a highly regulated environment. Your role will involve planning and overseeing projects, driving them to completion, and effectively communicating with stakeholders and 3rd party vendors. The ideal candidate will have expertise in various business platforms such as Salesforce and NetSuite, as well as experience with SaaS apps like AWS. You should be able to prioritize work, collaborate with different teams, and ensure projects are set for success.
- Work with Stakeholders to gather requirements, deliverables, and timeframes for successful project execution
- Quickly ramp up on technical knowledge of SaaS apps necessary for project execution
- Possess exceptional knowledge across all areas of IT operations or Business applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, AWS, etc.
- Manage internal and external resources to accomplish project goals and objectives
- Create project deliverables such as project plans and communication plans, and communicate key milestones and results
- Ensure timelines and milestones are actively achieved
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Take on other duties as assigned, including hands-on systems support
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Project Management
- 3 years of experience in a technical role (IT Manager, System Administrator, or equivalent)
- Exceptional knowledge across all areas of IT operations or Business applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, AWS, etc.
- Ability to gather requirements, deliverables, and timeframes for successful project execution
- Ability to ramp up quickly on SaaS apps technical knowledge necessary for project execution
- Experience managing internal and external resources to accomplish goals and objectives and project delivery
- Proficiency in creating project deliverables such as project plans and communication plans
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Working with a team of 'rockstars' who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
- Generous equity options offering
- Industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid paternal leave etc.)