PagerDuty is an operations performance platform delivering visibility and actionable intelligence across the entire incident lifecycle. Their SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size, and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack, and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across their IT environment.
PagerDuty's core mission is centered around elevating real-time work for the digital enterprise, ensuring that businesses can efficiently respond to and resolve critical incidents. Their primary goal is to empower teams with a reliable, user-friendly platform that streamlines incident management, enhances collaboration, and minimizes downtime. By focusing on improving operational performance and delivering exceptional customer experiences, PagerDuty aims to revolutionize the way organizations navigate the complexities of the digital landscape.
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
- Customer Success: PagerDuty is dedicated to ensuring the success of its customers, providing reliable and efficient solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Innovation: PagerDuty fosters a culture of innovation, encouraging employees to think creatively and push boundaries to drive progress and growth.
- Inclusion: PagerDuty values diversity and inclusivity, creating a welcoming and supportive environment that celebrates differences and promotes equality.
- Ownership: PagerDuty empowers employees to take ownership of their work, fostering a sense of accountability, responsibility, and pride in their contributions.
CTO & Co-Founder
Chief Commercial Officer