This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Regional Sales Manager, PacNW is responsible for driving market development and leading a team of sales representatives in the Northern California, Washington, and Oregon region. This individual will focus on selling prenatal and oncology diagnostic products to OBGYN clinics, MFMs, and private OBGYN practices. The role involves developing a comprehensive sales strategy, recruiting and managing a high-performing sales team, and delivering clinical information to external clients and internal teams. The Regional Sales Manager will have significant influence over how the products are communicated to physicians and patients, contributing to the evolution of the tests to better serve market needs.
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and business plan to drive market development throughout the Northern California, Washington, and Oregon region
- Build and lead a team of talented, high impact sales reps in the execution of sales strategies and optimization of opportunities that increase profitability and market share
- Recruit, Hire, Train, Manage, and Develop staff
- Develop and enhance customized pitches to individual OBGYNs, MFMs, and Genetic Counselors
- Use data to analyze sales results, identify industry trends, and stay abreast of competition to increase sales volume and drive success within territory
- Minimum (4) years of experience managing a team of sales reps with direct experience calling upon OBGYNs/MFMs in Women’s Health, Reproductive Health, or molecular diagnostics throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Strong experience hiring, developing and coaching and motivating a team of sales reps to exceed ambitious sales goals
- Demonstrated successful sales track record (eg. multiple award winning - President’s Club, Chairman’s Club, Circle of Excellence or equivalent), solid negotiation and closing skills, strong data analysis skills, understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit effective selling, listening, presentation skills, strong focus on pull through, and good follow through skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunities required
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Working with a team of 'rockstars' who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
- Base pay of $180,000 + annual commissions + generous stock option award
- Commissions potential is uncapped
- Equal opportunity employer
This is some text inside of a div block.