This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Account Executive, Corpus Christi is responsible for driving revenue and market development through direct sales to OBGYNs, MFMs, and Genetic Counselors in the Corpus Christi territory. This role involves creating and implementing a strategic business plan to quickly grow revenue, as well as prospecting, cultivating new business, and maintaining key relationships. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of Women's Health sales experience, preferably in the genetics or diagnostics industry, and a demonstrated track record of successful sales. Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills are essential for this remote position.
- Increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual OBGYNs, MFMs, and Genetic Counselors.
- Creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in the assigned geography.
- Conducting effective prospecting and cultivating new business, as well as maintaining key relationships.
- Delivering clinical information to both external clients and internal teams.
- Influencing how the test is communicated to physicians and patients, and suggesting improvements to better serve market needs.
- Minimum three (3) years of Women's Health sales experience at a genetics or diagnostics company covering Corpus Christi; if lacking direct genetics or diagnostics industry experience, must have medical device or pharma experience directly calling upon OBGYNs, MFMs, etc. with convertible client relationships
- Background in sales of medical or biological science products (clinical diagnostics preferred)
- Demonstrated successful sales track record (eg. multiple award winning - President Club or equivalent required), solid negotiation skills, understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit effective selling, listening, presentation skills, and ability to assess and respond to customer needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business
- Ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination
- Working with a team of 'rockstars' who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
- Base pay and generous equity options offering
- Industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.)
- Starting compensation package including a base of $115,000 + annual commissions of $50,000 if at plan, with opportunity for promotion
- Uncapped commissions potential
This is some text inside of a div block.