This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Carta is seeking talented Enterprise Account Executives to join their Venture Capital Upmarket team. The role involves working with venture capital firms, angel investors, family offices, funds of funds, and private equity firms to introduce them to Carta's product offerings and services. This includes providing consultative access to Carta's team of fund administration accountants, offering tech-focused investor portals, and advising new venture capital funds on best practices. The Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue through strategic outbound prospecting and owning the entire sales lifecycle.
- Communicate the business impact of product offerings to key decision makers
- Demonstrate ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to identify and sell new opportunities
- Own sales cycles that are 12-18 months
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 10+ years of account executive experience; enterprise
- Market competitive salary
- Equity for all full-time roles
- Exceptional benefits
- Commissions plans for applicable roles
- Expected cash compensation range for this role
- Equal opportunity employer
- Positive interview experience for every candidate
- Accommodations for disabilities or medical conditions
- Values fairness, helpfulness, transparency, and leadership
This is some text inside of a div block.