This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Carta, you will be joining a small cross-functional team to strategically navigate Private Equity Firms, evangelize the Carta value proposition, and drive revenue directly with these firms. Your main responsibilities will include communicating the business impact of our product offerings to key decision makers, influencing and selling new opportunities, and owning sales cycles that are 6-18 months. Additionally, you will act as a trusted business advisor, drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting, and develop a comprehensive sales strategy and plan to achieve consistent goals. Your role will also involve owning relationships with Private Equity Firms and being their customer advocate.
- Communicate the business impact of product offerings to key decision makers
- Influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to identify and sell new opportunities
- Own sales cycles that are 6-18 months
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Own relationships for Private Equity Firms and be their customer advocate
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 10+ years of account executive experience, or equivalent industry experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, or Alternative Assets
- Market competitive salary
- Equity for all full-time roles
- Exceptional benefits
- Commissions plans for applicable roles
- Positive interview experience for every candidate
- Equal opportunity employer
- Accommodations for disabilities or medical conditions
- Fairness, helpfulness, transparency, and leadership valued
- Opportunity to be part of a 'startup within a startup'
- Fluency in Private Equity deal team language and back office functions is a plus
This is some text inside of a div block.