This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (Crowdfunding Team) at Easyship will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and qualifying new leads through inbound and partnership channels. They will also provide high-level information on Easyship's Logistics Solutions to specific clients. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of sales experience selling SaaS products, a proven track record of exceeding quotas, and experience selling to C-suite and founders. In addition to a competitive salary, the role offers an equity package and gym/wellness reimbursement.
- Identify, contact, and qualify new leads to set-up introductory meetings with members of Crowdfunding US Team
- Contact warm prospects provided through our inbound channels and through our partnership channels to set-up meetings for our Logistics Fulfilment Solutions
- Maintain relationships with pre-campaigns that become qualified later on in the cycle and introducing them to the Crowdfunding US team
- Work with Team Leads, Account Executives and Sales Specialists to create sales campaigns for specific segments
- Identify and qualify leads to achieve and exceed personal and team revenue goals
- Develop necessary internal relationships with all parts of the Easyship Logistics Team (Sales, Operations, Pricing, Product)
- Maintain records of sales calls, contacts and sales campaigns in the global CRM to provide management information
- 1+ years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- HubSpot experience desired
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don't sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential... and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don't want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy 'Me Time'
- 4 weeks of 'Work from Anywhere': Whether you're working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We're here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let's keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
This is some text inside of a div block.