This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Graduate AI Analyst position at Easyship is as follows: The Graduate AI Analyst will play a crucial role in increasing efficiencies through automation and enhancement of repetitive tasks. They will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, implementing AI solutions, and leveraging cutting-edge tools to automate and enhance repetitive functions. The AI Analyst's expertise in artificial intelligence and data analysis will be instrumental in streamlining operations, optimizing workflows, and driving organizational growth. This role requires strong problem-solving skills, experience with AI tools, research and analysis skills, as well as basic coding experience.
- Interview internal stakeholders to understand current day-to-day functions and identify pain points and opportunities for enhancement of output and increase in efficiencies.
- Research and evaluate new and existing AI-enabled tools in the marketplace.
- Implement and document workflows incorporating AI-enabled tools.
- Run training sessions on new workflows with stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing check-ins and maintenance of workflows to ensure correct usage and adoption.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
- Utilize AI tools, especially those leveraging chatGPT and similar generative AI tools.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Have experience with no/low code tools.
- Possess basic coding experience with Python or similar.
- Receive a competitive equity package.
- Receive dental insurance.
- Receive gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Understanding and experience with AI tools, especially those leveraging chatGPT and similar generative AI tools
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Experience with no/low code tools
- Basic coding experience with Python or similar
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Health and well-being coverage.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Reimbursement for gym expenses.
- Generous Vacation Policy: Encouragement for time off.
- Duvet Day: A day off to enjoy the warmth of your bed.
- Mental Health Day: A day off to recharge and relax.
- 4 weeks of 'Work from Anywhere': Flexibility to work from different locations.
- Professional Development: Support for career growth.
- Company issued laptop: Separate work and personal life.
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Enjoyment of free refreshments.
- Flexible Working: Autonomous environment to perform at your highest level.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.