This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Garner is seeking a Lead Account Manager to oversee client and broker relationships, ensuring a seamless buyer and user experience. The focus of this role is on relationship management, understanding client needs, and day-to-day execution. The Lead Account Manager will serve as the main point of contact for key client stakeholders, with the ultimate goal of ensuring client satisfaction. This position offers a base salary range of $100,000 - $120,000 annually, with bonus eligibility.
- Own specific client and broker relationships
- Execute project management plans for new client onboarding
- Collaborate with product, sales, and member services teams to ensure that Garner's enrollment and engagement goals are met
- Track client success KPIs, escalate areas of concern and mitigate risks
- Communicate regularly with economic buyers and members to understand ongoing needs
- Develop client reports, meeting materials, and workshops as needed
- 5+ years of account management experience in employer health benefits
- Ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- Track record of building relationships with sophisticated external stakeholders
- Desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Desire to be a part of the mission to improve the healthcare system
- Base salary range: $100,000 - $120,000 annually
- Bonus eligibility
- Participation in equity incentive and competitive benefits plans
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities available
This is some text inside of a div block.