This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Head of University Partnerships at HyperionDev, your main responsibility will be to manage and deliver the company's activities across all university partners. You will work closely with the Department Head to build trust in the company's products, performance, and processes by managing relationships and identifying business development opportunities. Ideal candidates for this role will have experience in account management or client servicing, with a strong partnerships background and project management mindset. You should also have a passion for detail, exceptional organizational and time management skills, and the ability to influence and communicate effectively. Additionally, you should have a credible working knowledge of Higher Education institutions and be an evangelist for online education. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization and make a positive impact on people's lives through education.
- Own the overall success of university accounts by expertly managing partner relationships and striving for a best-in-class approach to everything we do.
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities within the university ecosystem through proactive outreach, consultative selling, and a long-term strategic view towards growing the partnerships.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner relationship management.
- Oversee operational planning and risk management across key phases of the engagement with the partner, and problem-solving issues as they arise.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap.
- Ensure the HyperionDev team is following up on its commitments, is coordinated in its activities, and responds in a timely way to achieve positive outcomes.
- Conduct business reviews and share insights and best practices.
- Flexible & remote working
- Annual leave and medical benefits
- Opportunity to learn new tech skills through free bootcamps
- Joining a company with a strong presence in Africa, the US, and Europe
- Working with a team of experienced professionals from top tech companies
- Solving real problems and making education and tech careers accessible
This is some text inside of a div block.