This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is for an experienced and ambitious senior front-end developer who will be responsible for improving the quality and conversion rates of our websites, landing pages, and online and on-site coding bootcamp products. The main focus of the role is to ensure that our digital assets effectively convert leads into satisfied students and customers, as well as enhance the user experience of our online student portal. The senior front-end developer will also be responsible for optimizing landing pages for speed, mobile compatibility, and SEO to maximize organic impressions. This role requires cross-functional collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams, and we are seeking individuals who can demonstrate their skills, ambition, and ability to drive their own projects.
- Relevant qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a front-end role
- Proficiency in HTML / HTML5
- Proficiency in SCSS / CSS3
- Proficiency in Bootstrap 3 / 4
- Ability to transform designs
- Flexible & remote working
- Generous annual leave and medical benefits
- Join the heart of tech in Africa, the US, and Europe
- Life-changing work
- People-forward company with a purpose
- Culture of growth and learning
- Relentless quest for improvement
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.