This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Employer Partnerships Manager role at HyperionDev is to provide employability support, skills development, project work, and job opportunities to graduate developers within the customer base. The manager is responsible for growing and managing the database of employer partner companies, pitching HyperionDev Career Services, and marketing developer graduates to current and prospective employers. They need to stay up-to-date with industry trends and the job market to ensure the organization stays ahead. The manager will also collaborate with the marketing team to coordinate lead generation campaigns and develop various employer skills development initiatives.
- Assist in securing job opportunities for current and expected graduates by growing employer partner company database
- Engage and develop relationships with prospective hiring companies through continuous market research and lead generation
- Discuss the value proposition of developer graduates and bootcamp with different employer partner companies
- Ensure employer partner pipelines grow and remain relevant through regular contact and prospecting
- Understand the needs and requirements of hiring companies based on knowledge of the technical recruitment industry
- Understand hiring partners' recruitment cycles and technical needs
- Support and prepare developer graduates for skills development and job opportunities
- Ensure developer graduates' profiles are complete and ready to present to hiring companies
- Engage with developer graduates to ensure high-quality technical portfolios, resumes, and social media profiles
- Arrange interviews, assessments, and feedback for developer graduates
- Collaborate with employer partners on student-facing events
- Offer support to developer graduates to increase their chances of entering the workplace
- Communicate growth opportunities and remuneration structures to developer partners
- Ensure developer graduates are prepared for interviews and informed about each role they are interviewed for
- Provide continuous feedback and updates to developer graduates
- Drive effective marketing initiatives for graduates and provide feedback on lead quality and engagement ratio
- Assist with market segmentation and targeting strategy for hiring companies
- Develop, facilitate, coordinate, and host skills development, awareness, and employability courses/webinars/events.
- Flexible & remote working
- Generous annual leave (up to 25 days)
- Opportunity to enroll part-time in Coding Bootcamps
- Joining a company at the forefront of tech in Africa, Europe, and the US
- Working with industry leaders in edtech, developer education, and developer assessments
- Being part of an ambitious and high-performing tech company
- Solving real problems that make education and tech careers accessible
- Embracing a culture of growth and learning
- Relentless quest for improvement
This is some text inside of a div block.