This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Finance Business Partner - Sales & Marketing role at Mirakl is to act as the primary point of contact for Sales, Marketing, and other revenue-generating functions. The Finance Business Partner will provide financial data and analysis to stakeholders, supporting Executive Sales Leadership and the Chief Marketing Officer. Key responsibilities include driving financial planning, monitoring performance, analyzing results, setting goals, and ensuring the application of contract negotiation rules. The Finance Business Partner will also be involved in commission calculations, budgeting, project delivery, and process improvement to support Mirakl's growth.
- Drive comprehensive financial planning and rolling forecasting for core GTM KPIs (e.g. ACV, Take rate, Revenue, and Productivity)
- Develop monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk and opportunities.
- Guarantee application of rules related to negotiations of contracts
- Calculate, control and challenge commissions of all Mirakl teams in close collaboration with Sales Ops, Connect, and Accounting teams
- Dig into critical marketing metrics to understand why they are moving up or down and what we should do about it
- Partner with the marketing team to set goals, measure results, uncover insights, and make recommendations
- Support the team to build and to track their budget.
- Deliver ad-hoc project and enhance/leverage tools
- Leverage Amalia, our existing commissions’ tool, and ensure efficiency of the process and accuracy of data
- Ensure consistency of Sales team tools
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and financial tools to support Mirakl's growth
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting for sales and marketing functions
- Ability to analyze financial results and identify key trends
- Knowledge of contract negotiation rules
- Proficiency in calculating and controlling commissions
- Familiarity with marketing metrics and ability to make recommendations based on data analysis
- Budgeting and tracking skills
- Experience with financial tools and processes
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data management
- Continuous improvement mindset to support company growth
- US-based FP&A experience
- Comprehensive financial planning and rolling forecasting for core GTM KPIs
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting and analysis of financial results
- Support in negotiations of contracts
- Calculation, control, and challenge of commissions for all teams
- Digging into critical marketing metrics and providing recommendations
- Setting goals, measuring results, and uncovering insights for the marketing team
- Budget building and tracking support
- Ad-hoc project delivery and enhancement of tools
- Facilitating communication and problem-solving between North American management team and Finance
- Collaborative and diverse work environment
- Continuous learning culture
This is some text inside of a div block.