This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Director of University Partnerships at HyperionDev, you will be responsible for acquiring university partnerships in Australia and driving the success of the partnership model. This role is crucial in expanding the organization's reach and impact in the education technology sector. You will be part of the senior management team, contributing to the overall culture and strategy of the company. We are seeking someone with a proven track record in acquiring university partnerships and leading business development teams in a high-growth environment. Join us in making a difference and being part of one of the world's fastest-growing tech startups.
- Acquire university partnerships in Australia for HyperionDev
- Lead the function for acquiring university partnerships
- Grow the success in the partnership model
- Work with top universities such as Imperial College London
- Build, influence, and manage the culture of the organization
- Create and drive strategies for talent acquisition and company quarterly planning
- Lead one of the world's fastest growing tech startups
- Have a demonstrable record in acquiring university partnerships
- Build and lead successful business development teams
- Pitch or account manage partnerships with Australian universities
- Launch educational offerings in a fee for service or OPM model
- Possess strong business acumen
- Excel in strategic analysis, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Exhibit strong leadership and people management skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold an undergraduate degree in business, management, law, or a relevant field
- Equity: Eligibility for direct ownership in the business through the stock option scheme.
- Flexible & remote working: Remote-friendly organization with flexible work options.
- Bootcamp: Opportunity for employees to enroll part-time in Coding Bootcamps.
- Join the heart of tech in Africa, the US, and Europe: Work with top professionals in edtech and developer education.
- Life-changing work: Solve real problems to make education and tech careers accessible.
- People-forward company: Embrace a culture of growth and learning.
This is some text inside of a div block.