This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Director of Creative Content at Mindvalley is responsible for overseeing the development and production of new video-based products. Reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, this role involves managing and supervising the creative team, generating new ideas for products, and ensuring budgets and schedules are aligned. The Director of Creative Content also provides editorial direction and supervision, attends shoots and finishing sessions, and collaborates with various departments to support network programming. The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in long form non-fiction television production.
- Manage and supervise the Learning Experience Producers, Copywriters, and the Author Relations team.
- Serve as the Executive Producer for all video-based products, managing and supervising their creative execution.
- Generate new ideas for new video-based products; including researching, writing proposals, designing pitch decks; taking pitches to greenlight, and identifying suitable authors, coaches, or experts for the development of new video-based products.
- Work hand in hand with the creative team in reviewing and assessing video-based product ideas.
- Work with the Production Management Department to ensure budgets, schedules, and creative concepts are closely aligned.
- Provide editorial direction and supervision of MindValley creative teams, including scripting, edit reviews, talent (authors), music, graphics, and all aspects of final finishing, ensuring productions remain on course and meet network expectations.
- Attend and supervise shoots and final finishing sessions such as color correct, audio mix, and narration when necessary.
- Ideate or manage ideation of new creative campaigns.
- Work across MindValley departments such as Marketing, Product, Legal, and Communications teams to support network programming.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the authors and coaches, exploring avenues for creative engagement and the development of programming that is in line with the transformational spirit of the MindValley brand.
- 10 years' experience in long form non-fiction format television production
- Experience in producing quality, ratings winning programming for national broadcast
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading and promising ed-tech company
- Dominance in the US market for Personal Growth Education
- Empowerment of athletes within major US sports teams
- Promotion of successful learning strategies in major companies
- Innovation in tools that induce enlightenment in every aspect of human life
- Opportunity to build the most advanced education platform
- Goal to power up to 100 countries and every Fortune 500 company
- Progression of humanity towards a better future
- Leadership role as Director of Creative Content
- Management and supervision of teams
- Executive Producer role for video-based products
- Opportunity to generate new ideas and develop new video-based products
- Collaboration with creative team in reviewing and assessing product ideas
- Alignment of budgets, schedules, and creative concepts
- Editorial direction and supervision of creative teams
- Attendance and supervision of shoots and final finishing sessions
- Ideation and management of new creative campaigns
- Collaboration with various departments within Mindvalley
- Building and maintaining relationships with authors and coaches
- Opportunity for creative engagement and programming development
- Thorough knowledge of television production process
- Strong editorial and storytelling skills
- Extensive experience in field production and directing
- Excellent writing skills and story-development experience
- Overall knowledge of program budgets and production costs
- Familiarity with television landscape across different platforms
- Track record of team-building and relationship-building
- Equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
This is some text inside of a div block.
This is some text inside of a div block.