This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Creative Director position at Hook is that they are problem-solvers in the marketing field who lead a team of designers, writers, and animators. They are experienced and articulate talents who guide clients and internal teams through the development of multiple simultaneous campaigns. They are highly collaborative and capable of elevating the work of less experienced teams while generating trust and excitement within client relationships. They are a positive source of inspiration that is universally relied upon for conceptual thinking, strategic problem solving, stunning design, and mentorship.
- Company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, paid vacation and holidays, wellness stipends/continuing education subsidies and more.
- This is a full-time position that can be hybrid or remote, depending on geographic location.
- Close-knit group of people who love what they do and want to create phenomenal work.
- Value what makes everyone different and look for the best talent no matter the background.
- Strive to create a place of belonging where everyone can express who they are.