This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
A Senior Designer at Hook is a master-level designer and skilled storyteller who brings ideas to life through design. They are driven experts who are passionate about creating premium, ground-breaking work and fostering the talents of their colleagues. They fearlessly push the boundaries of creativity and approach projects with a rational and innovative mindset. Senior Designers are involved in every stage of the design process, from brainstorming concepts to delivering pixel-perfect client work on time. They also inspire a positive creative culture and set an example for junior design staff, accelerating skill progression and promoting collaboration.
- Execute and manage original, persuasive, conceptual and visually compelling design work in line with agency standards.
- Work with Creative and Design Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations.
- Maintain and promote an internal awareness of industry design trends and standards with a strong focus on processes and tools.
- Inspire a positive creative culture by projecting a sense of ownership that elevates the standards and quality of all work achieved by the Design department.
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time while maintaining clear vision of priorities, making sure everything is pixel perfect before facing the client.
- Set an example for more junior design staff toward the goal of accelerating skill progression in a culture of collaboration, lending new ways of thinking and sharing skills and knowledge.
- 5-7+ years of experience in design
- Master-level design skills
- Skilled storyteller
- Passion for making premium, ground-breaking work
- Commitment to fostering the talents of employees
- Fearless executor in uncharted creative territories
- Fundamentalist in digital design
- Rational and innovative mindset
- Well-established process for concept development
- Ability to build visual presentations, storyboards, and prototypes
- Expert-level technical skills and knowledge of digital production process
- Ability to execute and scale concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Attention to detail and pixel-perfect delivery
- Strong knowledge of industry design trends and standards
- Ability to inspire a positive creative culture
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to mentor and accelerate skill progression in junior design staff
- Remote work opportunity
- Health and dental benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Compensation transparency and equity
- Opportunity for skill progression and collaboration
- Access to cutting-edge design tools and software
- Emphasis on fostering a positive creative culture
- Opportunity to work with well-known brands
- Integration of creative and production to help grow brands faster
- Small, diverse, and autonomous teams for better work experience
- Opportunity to work on hands-on projects at every stage of the life cycle
- Opportunity to showcase and develop design skills
- Access to industry design trends and standards
- Opportunity to share skills and knowledge with junior team members
- Inclusive and diverse work environment