This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Articulate is seeking a highly skilled senior product designer with a focus on user experience and design problem-solving. The ideal candidate should have expertise in UX, visual design, design systems, and creative problem-solving. As a member of the product design team, the senior product designer will collaborate with other designers, stakeholders, and engineers to create meaningful feature work. Responsibilities include contributing to design systems, prototyping, testing, mentoring, and working on a variety of SaaS products. The candidate should have a deep understanding of products, users, and the competitive landscape, and be able to execute cohesive and industry-competitive design solutions.
- Explore and solve design problems for a variety of SaaS products for customers
- Analyze user and stakeholder feedback to identify problems and synthesize new solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of products, competitive landscape, and users for product decision-making and mentorship
- Craft user flows, wireframes, designs, prototypes, and pattern documentation
- Take responsibility for a feature set and execute design solutions with pixel-perfect UI deliverables
- Create detailed design specs and hand them off to the product development team
- Support designs with prototypes and animations to demonstrate interactions
- Drive cross-functional teams and prioritize projects
- Test new features, report bugs, and provide guidance for development and QA teams
- Collaborate with the design team and stakeholders to discuss design decisions and transform insights into user-friendly features
- Identify areas for collecting analytics and testing opportunities to improve features
- Assist with finding new design talent and guiding junior-mid level peers.
- Pay range of $126,100 to $189,100 for all US locations
- Bonus eligibility
- Robust suite of benefits (full list available on the website)
- Equal opportunity employer
- Commitment to creating an equitable, empowering workplace
- Welcoming of different voices and viewpoints
- Non-discrimination based on various factors such as race, religion, gender, etc.
- Privacy practices in place (refer to Privacy Notice for more information)