This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Sony Music is seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join their Global Information Security team as a cyber security testing analyst. In this role, the individual will be responsible for conducting technical security testing of Sony Music's applications, systems, and websites, as well as assisting in the remediation of security issues. They will also be involved in researching new security vulnerabilities and patches, participating in technical and program meetings, and documenting security processes and procedures. This is an opportunity to contribute to the security of Sony Music's networks and protect sensitive data.
- Engage with Global Information Security team members to conduct technical security testing of Sony Music’s applications, systems, and websites
- Assist the remediation of security issues by working with cross-functional technology and engineering teams
- Research new security vulnerabilities and patches and their impact on Sony Music’s applications and systems
- Participate in various technical and program meetings on a weekly basis to gather testing requirements
- Assist in continued documentation of security processes and procedures for the Global Information Security team
- Graduated from Information Security or Cyber Security program at a 2- or 4-year institution
- Participation in Cyber Security competitions (capture-the-flag, etc.) and/or internships in the Information Security space
- Hunger for learning and growth, curiosity, asking questions, and excitement about new projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, working well with team members, external partners, and management
- Responsibility and accountability for all tasks, taking pride in achievements
- Confidence in bringing unique insights, ideas, and perspectives to the table, and welcoming the same from the team
- Thorough and thoughtful approach to problem-solving.
- Hybrid with Flexibility approach combining remote working and in-person collaboration
- Attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits such as company-paid identity theft protection, resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
- Investment in professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess