This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Analytics Representative position at Sony Music Entertainment is a part-time role based in New York City. As a member of the Insights & Reporting team, the representative will be responsible for generating audience insights for Sony Music's diverse roster of artists and labels. This includes analyzing audience behaviors, social media buzz, content engagement, and demographics across Sony's artists. The representative will also analyze campaign performance and suggest new opportunities for Sony artists through data analysis. This position offers a great opportunity to learn about the music business, gain marketing experience, and work with one of the world's leading entertainment companies.
- Currently enrolled as either an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program with at least 1 year left of academic program (preferably two years)
- Strong work ethic, knowledge, and passion for music
- Interest in research, social media, analytics, and the music industry
- Excellent Powerpoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Display creativity in problem-solving and idea generation
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community
- Modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Hybrid with Flexibility approach for remote working and in-person collaboration
- Investment in professional growth and development
- Time off for a winter recess
- Anticipated base salary of $15 per hour (additional compensation components and benefits may apply)
- Equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of various protected statuses