This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job is for a Data Scientist, Product Analytics at Realtor.com. The role involves partnering with various functions of the business to drive consumer engagement, conversion, and optimization of the consumer's journey for emerging product and service areas. The candidate should have experience in web analytics, product analysis, and long-term strategic planning. Responsibilities include decision support, dashboard development, AB testing analytics, and performance management of Realtor.com's consumer internet business lines. The candidate will also work closely with the Product organization on data-driven decision making and product development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation offers tailored to the candidate's experience, industry knowledge, technical and communication skills, location, and other relevant factors
- Pay-for-performance with an annual bonus target typically expressed as a percentage of salary
- Comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, including physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, and other benefits
- "Elective" benefits that employees can select to best fit their needs and personal situations
- Warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Intellectual challenges and development opportunities for career growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law
- Reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals