This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to support KAYAK's EMEA commercial team. This role requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work with large amounts of data. The Analytics Manager will be responsible for supervising daily performance, fulfilling reporting requests, producing easy-to-read reports, and maintaining data quality. This position is based in London and will report to the Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics in Zurich.
- Vacation: 25 days
- One Celebration Day per calendar year
- Flexible working schedule
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to a meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources
- Private Health & Dental and Life Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pension Fund
- Universal paid parental leave
- Gym Discount
- No meetings Fridays
- Perkbox and Booking.com business discounts
- Amazing company social events