This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Realtor.com is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their evolving Finance organization. The analyst will be responsible for partnering with finance and non-finance stakeholders, providing reporting, variance analysis, and forecasting support. They will also collaborate with the Accounting team, contribute to evolving forecasting tools, and drive effective communication and alignment within the company. The ideal candidate should have experience in FP&A, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with large and incomplete data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 8+ years related experience in finance and financial analysis roles (preferably FP&A roles that support complex modeling, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting of business impacts/trends)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise analysis in both written and verbal form to audiences at all levels of the organization
- Warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Intellectual challenges
- Development opportunities for growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals
This is some text inside of a div block.