This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Join the Rentals engineering team at Realtor.com® as a Senior Fullstack Engineer and be at the forefront of cutting-edge research and development in highly scalable, data-driven solutions for consumers. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a ReactJS frontend application, implement dynamic pages using GraphQL services, and handle a high traffic application. This role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and accelerate professional growth in a culture that emphasizes data-driven decision-making and continuous learning. Bring your passion for building exceptional products and maintaining a high-quality codebase in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Proficient in one or more modern programming languages (e.g., React)
- Ability to transform requirements into impactful, minimalistic, and visually appealing solutions
- Extensible and maintainable codebase
- Strong communication skills
- Growth mindset and eagerness to learn
- Experience in developing complex software systems using modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- Working across the full technical stack
- Delivering high-quality code that meets stringent standards
- Analytical thinking skills for data-driven decision-making
- Attention to detail for delivering beautiful user experiences
- Warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Intellectual challenges
- Development opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.