This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Associate Director, Strategic Analytics is responsible for providing insights at a global level regarding the performance of Sony Music’s top digital accounts. They will conduct deep dive analyses to maximize market share, user engagement, subscriber growth, and digital revenue. Collaborating with internal teams, they will synthesize data into custom insights and actionable findings, ensuring data integrity and accuracy. Additionally, they will develop data-driven dashboards and present analysis to senior management, influencing change within the organization.
- 5 years of analytic and/or music industry experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in an analytical field of study such as Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Ability to dig into and identify trends in large datasets
- Display creativity in problem-solving and generate new ideas
- Highly organized team player who is detail-oriented and proactive
- Can manage multiple tasks at once and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Excel skills with experience designing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx or similar data visualization and blending tools
- Experience with SQL using joins, nested sub-queries, aggregation, window functions, etc.
- Passion for music and desire to build a career in the industry
- Inclusive, collaborative, and global community
- Modern office environment fostering productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits such as company-paid identity theft protection, resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
- Investment in professional growth and development
- Time off for a winter recess