This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Allworth Financial is seeking an experienced Security Architect to lead the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make Allworth’s cloud environments more secure. The Security Architect will be responsible for designing security services in cloud-based programs, maintaining and improving the security posture of the computing environment, collaborating with stakeholders to develop security solutions, and identifying and implementing new security technologies and best practices. This position can be based in Sacramento, Dallas, Cincinnati, or remote from most US locations. The salary for the role is $130-145K with potential for an annual bonus.
- Design security services in cloud-based programs based on pre-defined architecture frameworks and risk appropriate controls.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Allworth computing environment by defining security controls and policies and monitor alerts to ensure data, apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are secure.
- Design access configurations within a cloud solution environment using the defense-in-depth principle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and develop security solutions that meet their needs.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure in the crafting and implementation of security policies.
- Create and maintain documentation for architectural designs, processes, and policies.
- Perform review and take corrective remediation actions, including patching and configuration changes, for any vulnerabilities or other security defects identified.
- Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of cloud software and infrastructure platforms.
- Develop auditing methodologies and architecture to manage and protect data in cloud computing environments.
- Identify and implement new security technologies and best practices into Allworth computing environments.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical insurance options (Blue Shield and Kaiser)
- Dental insurance with MetLife
- Vision insurance with VSP
- Optional supplemental benefits
- Healthcare savings accounts with company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous 401K contributions
- Flexible paid time off policy for exempt associates
- 25.5 days of paid time off annually for non-exempt associates
- Option to participate in Equity Purchase Program
- Future growth opportunities within the company
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Full-time associates (working more than 30 hours a week) are eligible for benefits