This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Security Architect at Allworth Financial plays a crucial role in protecting the organization's technology assets and physical space from malicious attacks. Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the Security Architect is responsible for developing information security architecture, implementing security controls and procedures, and ensuring the secure implementation of technology initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in Azure security, including designing security controls, threat protection, identity and access management, and defining security policies. This position can be based in Sacramento, Dallas, Cincinnati, or remote from most US locations, with a salary range of $130-145K plus annual bonus potential and full-time benefits.
- Design security services in cloud-based programs based on pre-defined architecture frameworks and risk appropriate controls.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Allworth computing environment by defining security controls and policies and monitor alerts to ensure data, apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are secure.
- Design access configurations within a cloud solution environment using the defense-in-depth principle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and develop security solutions that meet their needs.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure in the crafting and implementation of security policies.
- Create and maintain documentation for architectural designs, processes, and policies.
- Perform review and take corrective remediation actions, including patching and configuration changes, for any vulnerabilities or other security defects identified.
- Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of cloud software and infrastructure platforms.
- Develop auditing methodologies and architecture to manage and protect data in cloud computing environments.
- Identify and implement new security technologies and best practices into Allworth computing environments.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to solve business problems
- Passion for customers and learning
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft security and identity technologies
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and mitigation practices
- Knowledge of Azure compute platforms
- Experience with Azure-native Resilience
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Security Monitoring, Azure Active Directory, Azure Sentinel, Azure Policy, Azure firewall/WAF/Network Security groups
- Competitive base pay
- Medical insurance options (Blue Shield and Kaiser)
- Dental insurance with MetLife
- Vision insurance with VSP
- Optional supplemental benefits
- Healthcare savings accounts with company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous 401K contributions
- Flexible paid time off policy for exempt associates
- 25.5 days of paid time off annually for non-exempt associates
- Option to participate in Equity Purchase Program
- Future growth opportunities within the company
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Full-time associates (working more than 30 hours a week) are eligible for benefits