This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Allworth Financial is seeking a highly successful Retirement Plan Sales Advisor to contribute to the rapid growth of their Retirement Plan Services business unit. The main focus of this role is business development, including selling and closing new retirement plans within an assigned territory. The advisor will also be responsible for developing relationships with various professionals who can refer businesses to Allworth Financial.
- Responsible for selling and closing new retirement plans business within an assigned territory.
- Developing relationships with CPA’s ERISA attorneys, local payroll companies, third party administrators, record keepers, and other centers of influence who can refer businesses that would benefit from Allworth Financial’s retirement plan advisory services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospects within their territory.
- Reviewing plan with clients on an annual basis to enable Allworth to fulfill its fiduciary mission in planning and investment management, if needed.
- Communicating updates from Investment Management Team to clients as needed, answering questions regarding allocation, methodology, etc.
- Performing various tasks and research relating to casework for clients.
- Assisting with future and existing client communication.
- Attending company events, including workshops and seminars.
- Competitive base pay
- Medical insurance options (Blue Shield and Kaiser)
- Dental insurance with MetLife
- Vision insurance with VSP
- Optional supplemental benefits
- Healthcare savings accounts with company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous 401K contributions
- Flexible paid time off policy for exempt associates
- 25.5 days of paid time off annually for non-exempt associates
- Option to participate in Equity Purchase Program
- Future growth opportunities within the company
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Full-time associates (working more than 30 hours a week) are eligible for benefits
This is some text inside of a div block.