This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is for a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, and securing new clients using proprietary technology. The successful candidate will work in a team environment with recruiters and account managers to complete the sales cycle and build strong, professional relationships. The job offers uncapped commission plans, unique leadership development programs, and a supportive work culture. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a natural sales ability, persuasive tendencies, and a helpful attitude.
- Prospect, identify, and secure new clients using proprietary technology to target the best leads.
- Work in a team environment with recruiters and account managers to complete the sales cycle.
- Leverage technology, reputation, and resources to build strong, professional relationships that lead to sales.
- Make a difference in the lives of physicians and the communities served.
- Work with cool people who enjoy competition and seeing you do great things.
- Communicate clearly, speak with confidence, empathy, and gain trust quickly in various communication channels.
- Conduct effective calls, emails, and presentations that command responses leading to sales.
- Thrive in a quota-driven environment and understand the day-to-day expectations required to complete sales.
- Help friends, family, and colleagues differentiate between their needs and wants.
- Listen carefully and provide solutions based on what is heard to achieve results.
- Be patient, solutions-oriented, and caring.
- World-Class Communication Skills
- Sales in your DNA
- Persuasive Tendencies
- A Helpful Heart
- Quota-driven environment
- Opportunity to sell anything
- Ability to handle a wide range of personality types
- Tenacity and belief thrive
- At least two (2) years of sales experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Stellar references
- Personality, no fear of rejection and innate listening skills
- Ability and willingness to utilize technology to create more sales opportunities
- Equal employment opportunity for all people
This is some text inside of a div block.