This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Account Manager Associate at Tenstreet is responsible for understanding the complexity and value of Tenstreet's software and providing support, guidance, and training for clients. They serve as an expert on all operational aspects of Tenstreet programs and software solutions, handle new product implementation and training, and provide top-level application support. The Account Manager Associate also focuses on client relationship and retention, working closely with other Tenstreet teams to implement strategic projects and identify additional products and services that would add value for clients.
- Serving as an expert on all operational aspects of all Tenstreet programs and software solutions.
- Handling all phases of new product implementation and training for assigned clients.
- Providing top level application support: Responding to & resolving client requests and questions via phone and email while delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Being the main interface with the client and working closely with other Tenstreet teams to implement strategic projects.
- Focusing on client relationship and retention to ensure that each client is as successful as possible in using our product.
- Working with Advisory team members to identify additional products and services that would add value for your clients.
- Expertise in operational aspects of Tenstreet programs and software solutions
- Experience in handling new product implementation and training for clients
- Ability to provide top-level application support and resolve client requests and questions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with clients and other Tenstreet teams
- Focus on client relationship and retention to ensure client success
- Ability to identify additional products and services that add value for clients
- Highly motivated and self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, and making clients happy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great benefits and a casual environment
- Being part of a community that values your work, encourages lifelong learning, and fosters a supportive culture
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills and collaborate with other professionals
- Health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and other great benefits provided
- A great compensation plan
This is some text inside of a div block.