This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Tenstreet is responsible for generating leads, conducting cold calls, leading the discovery process, and scheduling demos for the Sales Team. They serve as the first point of contact for new business prospects and are responsible for prospecting, researching, and identifying new leads. The SDR moves prospects through the sales funnel by setting appointments and rescheduling demos, while also identifying key decision makers within the prospects. They collaborate with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline and continuously improve processes and products to add value to clients.
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects, primarily through cold calling via the telephone.
- Prospecting, researching, and identifying new leads by using a variety of approaches including online searches and industry-specific searches.
- Moving prospects through the top of the sales funnel by setting appointments with the sales team. (The Salesperson will conduct a demo online via Zoom/GoToMeeting).
- Checking in with prospects who missed their scheduled demo.
- Rescheduling demos with clients who weren't able to show at their previously scheduled time.
- Identifying key decision makers within these prospects.
- Updating Tenstreet's sales tools (Sugar CRM, SalesLoft, etc) with up-to-date information.
- Coordinating with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Honing your craft as a salesperson to be an exceptional SDR.
- Uncover ways Tenstreet might improve processes or products that add value to our clients.
- Experience in generating leads and cold calling potential clients
- Proficient in prospecting, researching, and identifying new leads
- Ability to set appointments with the sales team and conduct demos
- Skilled in following up with prospects and rescheduling demos
- Strong ability to identify key decision makers within prospects
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Sugar CRM and SalesLoft
- Collaboration with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Comfortable with cold-calling and prospecting for basic information
- Exceptional phone and writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and confidently
- Willingness to contribute to process and product improvement
- A great compensation plan: This is a base plus commission role.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and others.
This is some text inside of a div block.