This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Tenstreet is responsible for generating leads, conducting cold calls, leading the discovery process, and scheduling demos for the Sales Team. This role involves being the first point of contact for new business prospects, prospecting and identifying new leads, setting appointments, and updating sales tools with up-to-date information. The SDR will also collaborate with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with exceptional phone and writing skills, who is not afraid of cold-calling and can effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects, primarily through cold calling via the telephone.
- Prospecting, researching, and identifying new leads by using a variety of approaches including online searches and industry-specific searches.
- Moving prospects through the top of the sales funnel by setting appointments with the sales team. (The Salesperson will conduct a demo online via Zoom/GoToMeeting).
- Checking in with prospects who missed their scheduled demo.
- Rescheduling demos with clients who weren't able to show at their previously scheduled time.
- Identifying key decision makers within these prospects.
- Updating Tenstreet's sales tools (Sugar CRM, SalesLoft, etc) with up-to-date information.
- Coordinating with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Honing your craft as a salesperson to be an exceptional SDR.
- Uncover ways Tenstreet might improve processes or products that add value to our clients.
- Must be a self-starter who can take initiative and complete tasks
- Excellent cold-calling skills and ability to gather basic information from potential clients
- Exceptional phone and writing skills
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey complex ideas with clarity
- Proficient in using sales tools such as Sugar CRM and SalesLoft
- Ability to identify key decision makers within prospects
- Proactive in updating sales tools with up-to-date information
- Collaborative mindset to coordinate with the Sales team and contribute to the sales pipeline
- Willingness to travel to Tulsa periodically throughout the year
- Ability to generate leads and book demos for the Sales Team
- Detail-oriented and organized in managing the discovery process
- Persistent in following up with prospects who missed their scheduled demos
- Proactive in rescheduling demos with clients who were unable to attend previously scheduled time
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in processes or products that add value to clients.
- A great compensation plan: This is a base plus commission role.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and others.
This is some text inside of a div block.