This job is closed
About the position
The Strategy and Operations Manager, Growth at Clutch will be responsible for driving overall customer growth in the Sell to Clutch business line. Reporting to the Director, Special Projects & Growth and working alongside the Founder, the manager will use data-driven approaches to acquire new users for a product that tracks the value of their car and offers the option to sell it to Clutch. The role requires thinking out-of-the-box, executing across various functions of the business, and working with the Revenue, Product, and Operations teams to deliver targets. The manager will also be responsible for managing a multi-million dollar growth budget and achieving ambitious growth targets.
- Help manage a multi-million dollar growth budget and deliver on ambitious growth targets
- Think outside of traditional performance growth channels and practices to strategically grow the business quickly and efficiently
- Help prioritize product features and the product roadmap for the Sell to Clutch product and vehicle value tracker
- Optimize spend on existing channels (Meta, Google, TikTok) through rapid testing and iterations
- Seek creative solutions to engage with the ideal customer
- Understand every step of the funnel in detail and maintain dashboards to track conversions
- Address new growth problem areas by ramping up on the problem, building context, and executing solutions
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Generous time off program
- Learning budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & dental benefits