This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Clutch is seeking a Director of Brand to join their Marketing team. This role requires a strategic marketing leader with experience in building brands, creating upper funnel content, and managing partnerships. The Director of Brand will be responsible for amplifying the Clutch brand and executing high-impact brand strategies through integrated marketing campaigns. They will work closely with the Growth and Revenue teams to develop and launch customer programs that drive sustainable and efficient customer acquisition. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and presents a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of a next-generation Canadian consumer brand.
- Lead key integrated marketing efforts to build awareness for Clutch for target customers
- Lead campaign planning, creative brief development, go-to-market planning, and oversight of execution and implementation
- Lead a major sports partnership, working with external partners on strategy and development of brand assets
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify brand opportunities and ensure consistent brand message across all consumer touchpoints
- Manage one direct report and oversee social media and content strategy
- Establish KPIs for the brand team and create alignment with key internal partners through consistent communication
- Act as the ongoing steward of the brand, working with the internal Junior Art Director and agency partners in rolling out and ensuring adoption of the overall brand strategy and guidelines
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Generous time off program
- Health & dental benefits