This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Sr. Client Partner to sell to our existing customer base. This role involves up-selling and cross-selling additional software subscriptions and services, as well as educating key contacts about our products. The ideal candidate will have experience in technology sales or account management in a SaaS environment, and a strong ability to build relationships and drive adoption and growth. Limited travel may be required, and the position offers mentorship and opportunities for career growth.
- Up-sell / Cross-sell additional software subscriptions and services to the install base of customers, working very closely with a senior seller on shared accounts
- Educate key contacts in assigned accounts about our products and services
- Cultivate relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts to convert customer problems into sales opportunities. Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of these accounts.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Mine Salesforce data to find former opportunities to re-engage
- Work closely with Solutions Architect to close Services deals (as needed)
- Assist with initiatives regarding product swaps and migrations (as needed)
- Follow sales process and update CRM system to track sales progress. Update pipeline and forecasting information on a frequent basis.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms (as needed)
- Limited travel will be required for this position.
- Experience in working with clients to expand their business and build relationships
- 5+ years experience in a quota-bearing sales role in a SaaS environment
- Thirst for learning and advancing current skill set
- Must be a team player
- Demonstrated experience in managing monthly and quarterly quota assignments
- Experience building a pipeline and identifying deals that can be closed
- Experience managing the expansion sales cycle
- Experience partnering with Customer Success Team for account growth plans
- Strong command of key business issues and how connectivity and integration solutions affect business outcomes
- Consultative approach to understand and solve customer needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience upselling and cross-selling to the install base
- 3-weeks of vacation, wellness days, and holidays
- Strong benefits package
- Tech stipend
- Recognition opportunities
- Many other cool perks
This is some text inside of a div block.