This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Celigo is seeking a passionate DevOps engineer to join their team in Hyderabad, India. The successful candidate will be responsible for running and managing modern, large-scale services in production on the cloud. They will work closely with the Development and QA organizations to deliver high-quality products faster and in compliance with company norms. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience in owning and operating mission-critical, large-scale product operations. Proficiency in AWS services, infrastructure as code, scripting, configuration management, and automation tools is required.
- Develop and own highly scalable services in production on cloud environments
- Run and manage modern, large-scale services in production on cloud
- Enable the Development & QA organizations to deliver high-quality products faster and safer using automation, tooling, and processes
- Keep customers as the primary focus and work towards a continuous value delivery pipeline
- Respond to production incidents and take on-call responsibilities
- Own and operate mission-critical, large-scale product operations like provisioning, deployment, upgrades, patching, and incidents in production on cloud
- Ensure high availability and scalability of production software by working with engineering
- Have working knowledge of AWS services like VPC, EC2, EKS, S3, IAM, etc.
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Code/scripting skills in Python/BASH and DVCS like Git
- Working knowledge of configuration management and automation tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Basic understanding of security compliance standards and regulations (e.g., SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Design, deliver, and maintain CI/CD pipelines with automation using tools like Travis CI, Spinnaker, argocd, Jenkins
- Familiarity with logs, telemetry, observability tools like ELK, Splunk
- Understanding of Kafka and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Developer experience and mindset
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with enterprise software product development
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline.
- 5-8 years of total experience in Software Product Development organization(s) with at least 5 years of experience in DevOps.
- Proven work experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role.
- Experience in responding to production incidents and taking on-call responsibilities.
- Hands-on experience in owning and operating mission-critical, large-scale product operations like provisioning, deployment, upgrades, patching and incidents in Production on cloud.
- Should ensure high-availability and scalability of our Production software by working with engineering, wherever required.
- Must have working knowledge on AWS services like VPC, EC2, EKS S3 , IAM etc.
- Proficient and competent skills in Infrastructure as code (IaC) like Terraform.
- Code/scripting like Python/BASH, DVCS like Git.
- Good working knowledge with configuration management and automation tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Basic understanding of security compliance standards and regulations (e.g., SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR).
- Subject matter expertise in designing, delivering and maintaining CI/CD pipeline(s) with automation using tools like travis ci, Spinnaker, argocd, Jenkins.
- Logs , telemetry, observability tools like elk, splunk.
- Kafka and mongoDB understanding.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills demonstrated in past projects.
- Developer experience and mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with enterp
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Chance to build and deploy platforms on cloud environments
- Automation of manual tasks using various tools
- Research and administration of tools like Splunk and Kafka
- Collaboration with Security & Compliance team for audits and security fixes
- Design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous improvement and implementation of best DevOps practices
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class DevOps organization
- Experience in managing large distributed systems in Production on cloud
- Solid understanding of infrastructure software components
- Experience working in globally distributed teams
- Passion for learning new techniques in complex distributed systems
- Ability to automate tasks using high-level language
- Fast-paced environment with a highly-talented team
- Opportunity for growth and learning
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.