This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a seasoned Product Design Manager who will lead a design team in driving sustainable business growth through product-led growth. Reporting to the VP of Research and Design, the main objective of this role is to make it easy for millions of users worldwide to discover, trial, buy, and use our suite of products and services. The successful candidate will attract and develop a diverse team, shape the experience strategy using customer feedback and data-driven insights, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that enhance the customer journey. Staying up-to-date on design trends and best practices in the product-led growth and e-commerce space is also a key responsibility.
- Experience managing product-led growth efforts, as a lead designer and manager
- A proven track record of hiring and growing designers at all levels, and a willingness to dive into hands-on work when needed
- Passion for driving sustainable business growth by increasing acquisition, monetization, conversion, and retention throughout the end-to-end customer funnel
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to evangelize design and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to consume data across many different sources (research, analytics, etc) and derive insights to inform design
- Inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel
- Forward-looking benefits policies
- Employee programs
- Award-winning culture
- Best workplace for parents
- Annual holiday refresh
- Annual week of service
- C.H.O.I.C.E Fund
- Choice Model for flexible work options
- Equal opportunity employer
- Workplace free from harassment and discrimination
- Celebrating unique differences of employees
- Accommodations available for applicants with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.