Momentive Performance Materials specializes in silicones and advanced materials, with a 75+ year heritage of being first to market with performance applications for major industries that support and improve everyday life. The Company delivers science-based solutions, by linking custom technology platforms to opportunities for customers. Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. is now Hexion Inc., the global leader in thermoset resins. Hexion serves the global wood and industrial markets through a broad range of thermoset technologies, specialty products, and technical support for customers in a diverse range of applications and industries.
Momentive's core mission is centered around providing powerful, intuitive software solutions that enable organizations to make data-driven decisions and drive meaningful change. By offering a suite of survey, analytics, and feedback tools, Momentive aims to empower businesses, nonprofits, and individuals to gather insights, understand their audience, and make informed choices. With a commitment to innovation and user experience, Momentive strives to transform the way people collect and analyze data, fostering collaboration and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Competitive base pay ranging from $125,205/year - $211,715/year depending on geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule
- Bonuses, commissions, and/or equity as part of the total compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending & health savings account
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Other company benefits
- Multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity and Best Company for Perks and Benefits and Work-Life Balance
- Recognition for forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, and annual holiday refresh
- Commitment to an inclusive workplace and equal opportunity employment
- Customer Obsession: Momentive is dedicated to understanding and meeting the needs of its customers, striving to provide exceptional service and support.
- Innovation: Momentive encourages creativity and experimentation, fostering a culture of innovation that drives the development of cutting-edge technology.
- Collaboration: Teamwork is essential to Momentive's success, promoting a collaborative environment that values diverse perspectives and encourages communication and cooperation.
- Integrity: Momentive operates with honesty and transparency, upholding the highest ethical standards in all of its business practices.
- Inclusivity: Momentive is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, where all employees feel valued and respected for their unique perspectives and contributions.
Chief Information Officer
Member of the Board of Directors
Global Marketing Director & Senior Strategic Commercial Leader for the Personal & Home Care