This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Growth Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Paid Marketing strategy and execution for SurveyMonkey's suite of products and solutions. This role will focus on fueling bookings for the Surveys Self-Serve business and Pipeline for the Sales-Assisted business through the development, implementation, and optimization of various paid marketing platforms. The ideal candidate will have a combination of analytical skills and a creative mindset, with previous SaaS experience and strong communication skills. They will work towards reaching pipeline/bookings targets and support the execution and optimization of paid marketing campaigns to drive new bookings, leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- First hand experience building and supporting Paid Marketing campaigns for a SaaS company
- 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the following channels: Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Direct Buys, Affiliate Marketing
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in paid media marketing
- Strategic and innovative, with excellent analytical abilities and proven success in executing data-driven paid media marketing plans
- A passion for learning
- Inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel
- Forward-looking benefits policies
- Employee programs
- Award-winning culture
- Best workplace for parents
- Annual holiday refresh
- Annual week of service
- C.H.O.I.C.E Fund
- Choice Model for flexible work arrangements
- Equal opportunity employer
- Workplace free from harassment and discrimination
- Celebrating unique differences of employees
- Accommodations available for applicants with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.