This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Movement Strategy is seeking a Sr. Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Partner to oversee their DEI and Positive Impact initiatives. The ideal candidate will create and execute innovative and scalable programs to ensure a diverse workforce, equitable internal practices, and positive change within the advertising and creative community. Reporting to the Head of People + Culture, the Sr. Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Partner will work closely with members of the Sr. Leadership team and manage the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee and Positive Impact Team. The role requires 5-7 years of experience implementing DEI strategies, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Create a vision of how DEI strategy connects directly to business goals and what drivers influence business decisions, in collaboration with senior leaders (including c-suite).
- Create and execute innovative and scalable programs that result in a more diversified, equitable, and inclusive workforce.
- Liase with People & Culture Team to design and deliver comprehensive DEI solutions.
- Design, develop, and facilitate learning programs and deliver presentations to build awareness and leader competencies in DEI.
- Lead implementation and own overall management of our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) program with continued efforts to optimize the Groups for effectiveness.
- Establish benchmarks and metrics to ensure effectiveness of DEI programming.
- Secure and maintain relationships with external organizations and partners that align with our strategic goals.
- Lead and manage the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee and Positive Impact Team.
- Oversee programs with schools and organizations aimed at supporting underrepresented communities and our Movement Strategy Scholarship program.
- Serve as the DEI subject matter expert and partner by advising, coaching and guiding executive management and staff about DEI best practices and cultural competence.
- Create and moderate safe spaces for honest and effective dialogue around diversity and inclusion throughout the agency and 1 to 1 (includes conflict resolution).
- Maintain a strong awareness of global diversity issues and trends.
- Partner cross-functionally with all departments to elevate the company’s brand and global impact.
- Lead the creation and publication of Movements’s DEI Annual Report.
- 5-7 years of experience preferred, implementing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies
- Proven track record of driving and implementing innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives with positive results
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization in the Advertising, Marketing or Tech space
- Experience collaborating with internal and external learning teams to assess and design compelling DEl education for all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into insights and strategy
- Demonstrated experience to work with business leaders to devise and implement tailored DEI strategies for specific departments
- Demonstrated ability to drive the execution of multi-stakeholder initiatives, providing direction when needed and removing obstacles as needed to get work done
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of HR practices and talent management processes
- Experience creating agency-wide communication plans
- Excellent Project Management skills