This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Storable is seeking a talented SaaS Sales Executive to sell a cloud-based point of sales solution to self-storage facility owners and managers. The Sales Executive will use a defined sales process to identify prospects, understand their needs, and manage the full sales process from lead qualification to close. This role requires strong communication and relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Executive will collaborate with sales management, product management, and support to enhance the customer purchasing experience.
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience selling to all levels of management
- Experience with Google Apps and Salesforce.com
- Self-motivated and able to work at a fast pace
- Knowledge of how technology works from a conceptual standpoint and can effectively and succinctly communicate this to an inexperienced audience
- Ability to sell complicated products by making clear, actionable and relevant pitches to your target audience
- Roll with the punches and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Superior communications skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours.
- Instant-access and flexible vacation policy.
- Company rewards and recognition that can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences.
- Celebrations for company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers, and more.
- Offsite volunteer and community service events with volunteer PTO time.
- Opportunity to take a mental health day outside of normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- 'Paw'ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement policies.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet.
- Home office sign-on bonus of $250.
This is some text inside of a div block.