This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Paid Search Analyst at Storable is to manage and optimize paid search, social, and display campaigns for the company's Marketplace product. The analyst will be responsible for driving revenue and ROI through day-to-day optimizations of PPC campaigns, conducting keyword and audience research, and maintaining ad copy optimizations. They will also be expected to report on campaign performance and stay updated on industry trends and best practices in paid search. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in managing paid search, social, and/or display campaigns, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience managing paid search, social and/or display campaigns
- Experience in an e-commerce or marketplace vertical
- Comfort around complex data modeling and forecasting
- Hands-on experience working in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Familiarity with basic funnel reporting (impression, click, conversion, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, XLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Experience with web analytical tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A detail-oriented mentality who knows that the little things are what make or break campaigns
- Accountability and ownership for your own work
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in paid search
- Experience with more than $1M/month under management (bonus)
- Experience with third-party management tools like Marin, Skai (Kenshoo) or Adobe Media Optimizer (bonus)
- Experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, or other paid social and display networks (bonus)
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Looker Studio (Google Data Studio), or other data visualization tools (bonus)
- Experience with tag management tools such as Google or Adobe Tag Manager (bonus)
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours.
- Instant-access and flexible vacation policy.
- Company rewards and recognition that can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences.
- Celebrations for company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers, and more.
- Offsite volunteer and community service events with volunteer PTO time.
- Opportunity to take a mental health day outside of normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- 'Paw'ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement policies.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet.
- Home office sign-on bonus of $250.