This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Director of Finance at Storable will lead the financial operations team, providing guidance and support in forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis. This role is crucial in developing and coaching the team, as well as refining key finance processes to drive continuous improvement. The Director of Finance will work closely with the FP&A team to align strategic goals with financial plans and build strong relationships with business leaders throughout the organization. This position requires strong analytical skills, leadership abilities, and experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical and business acumen skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to prioritize team efforts
- Passionate about learning and a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in building relationships with senior leaders
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to translate complex data/concepts into easily understood and meaningful insights
- Hands-on financial leader who is excited about working alongside the team
- Excellent Excel skills - Adaptive experience a plus
- 3+ years of finance management experience
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours.
- Instant-access and flexible vacation policy.
- Company rewards and recognition that can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences.
- Celebrations for company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers, and more.
- Offsite volunteer and community service events with volunteer PTO time.
- Opportunity to take a mental health day outside of normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- 'Paw'ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement policies.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet.
- Home office sign-on bonus of $250.
This is some text inside of a div block.