This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Civis Analytics will be responsible for driving the company's development by conducting market research, identifying potential clients, and assisting with business plans and sales pitches. They will work closely with Business Development Managers and collaborate with marketing to establish strategies for inbound and outbound prospecting. The SDR should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong organization and project management abilities, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. They should also have a desire to pursue a sales career in the analytics space and be comfortable solving ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Partner with Business Development Managers and marketing to establish strategies for inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Manage special projects around events, webinars, and network attendance.
- Handle project management and operations tasks for the sales team.
- Lead outreach and hold introductory conversations.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong organization and project management skills.
- Exhibit a high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Be open-minded with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Comfortably solve ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Have US work authorization.
- Have 1-2 years of relevant work experience in business development or a similar field preferred.
- Have experience with sales enablement and marketing tools, including Salesforce, Pardot, and ZoomInfo (preferred).
- Hold a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (preferred).
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, initiate vaccination before your start date, or file an exemption request prior to the start date per company policy for review.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO
- 401K match with immediate vesting
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Breastfeeding support, including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives, including weekly group meditations
- Monthly on-site massage therapy
- Pet insurance
- Expanded virtual journal and book clubs
- Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups)
- Lightning Talks (five-minute presentations on anything you’d like)
- HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-ups)
- Flexible work from-home-schedules
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
This is some text inside of a div block.